Animal Crackers

In every bowl of soup I see,

Lions and Tigers watching me,

I make 'em jump right through a hoop,

Those animal crackers in my soup!

Animal Crackers In My Soup lyrics, Lyrics/Music T.Koehler & I.Caesar/R.Henderson

We are in love with the Animal Crackers quilt top by Bronwyn Hayes of Red Brolly. Imagine the smile on your child's face on waking to this fun and engaging circus scene featuring hippos, elephants, tigers and crocodiles!

Available as a block of the month, where you will receive 1 pattern AND fabrics needed to complete the block per month for 10 months. With your block of the month subscription, you will also receive FREE patterns for a matching cushion and dribble bib (sent on the 10th Month).

Animal crackers can also be purchased as a pattern and fabric kit which includes the complete set of 10 patterns and all fabric needed to complete the quilt top. Vliesofix is also included.

No comments:

Post a Comment