I love a sunburnt country

I love a sunburnt country,
A land of sweeping plains,
Of ragged mountain ranges,
Of droughts and flooding rains.
I love her far horizons,
I love her jewel-sea,
Her beauty and her terror –
The wide brown land for me!

-My Country, Dorothea McKellar

As Australians we are privileged to enjoy a country of diverse, contrasting and unique landscapes, flora and fauna. The Down Under quilting series, by Robyn Jones for Winddancer Creations, celebrates this uniqueness.

“Winddancer Creations continues our quilt-the-world designs by adding the beautiful Australian pattern series… the Down Under Series featuring bright handprints in many Australian animals including fish, parrots, bush, and butterflies. Each is a 6-block design.

- Winddancer Creations


No comments:

Post a Comment