Introducing Gail Pan Designs

Today we are pleased to introduce you to the lovely and very talented Gail of Gail Pan Designs.

How did Gail Pan Designs come about?
Gail Pan Designs started in 2003 as a way to be able to buy fabric to keep on sewing! I slowly built up my business over the last 7 years and it has been fun along the way meeting such fantastic ladies.

Tell us about your products
A lot of my patterns are simple patchwork and stitching as I like people to be able to achieve making quilts or bags etc. My favourite quilt at the moment is Provence as I love the Rouenneries fabric, although most of the time it is the project I am working on.

Where do you find inspiration for new designs?
I find inspiration from lots of things, sometimes fabric, sometimes gardens and flowers that I see when I am out walking. Simple things that catch my eye can be the starting point for a design, even if it is just a word!

What does the future hold for Gail Pan Designs?
Hopefully I can continue spreading the word about how wonderful patchwork, quilting and stitching is, and along the way come up with some inspiring designs!

Pop back tomorrow when Gail shares a tutorial for bias basket handles as featured in her book “Baskets in Bloom.” And in the meantime, visit Patterns Only to see the range of Gail Pan Designs currently in store.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment