Simple Sewing for Bubs and Kids

We are now stocking a Sew Baby range of bubs and kids patterns which are perfect for novice sewers and only $12.95 each. Whether you are a Mum, a Mum-to-be or a Grandmum, you are sure to find something for the bub or lil one in your life.

Bibs and Booties

Just for Bub

What to Wear

Playtime Fun

Helping Mum

Sew Baby owner and designer, Ann Brodsky, has been in the sewing pattern business for 15 years, producing over 40 unique patterns for children's playwear, accessories and toys. And she clearly knows what Mums, bubs and kids need! Check out our full range in store at Patterns Only.

1 comment:

  1. Oh nooo. This is way too dangerous... I've just found my way here from Meet Me At Mikes's. I've bought fabric from your ebay store in the past, but wasn't aware that you had a very seductive online store and gorgeous blog. And now you tempt me with patterns for wee ones. Very dangerous for a newish grandmum like me.

    ReplyDelete